One Year. One Price. Unlimited downloads for all digital designs and elements at Of Love & Shiplap.
This membership is the best “bang for your buck”.
Once your purchase is complete, you will have instant access to the all inclusive membership discount across all digital products of the website.
IMPORTANT: This membership auto-renews at a discounted rate of $69.99/year. If you wish to turn off auto-renewal or do not wish to renew; after your purchase, go to MY ACCOUNT –> MY SUBSCRIPTIONS and toggle OFF the aut0-renew option.
DEFINITION: Completed designs are listings that contain graphic elements and text. They are designed to stand alone. They are NOT labeled as Design Elements.
Modifications to Completed Digital Designs
- You CANNOT make modifications to the original design.
- You CANNOT remove any text from the original design.
- You CANNOT extract any digital elements or text from the original design.
- You CAN add text, backgrounds and other elements to work the original design into your idea for a finished physical product.
- You CANNOT sell any digital form that includes our completed digital file or part of our completed digital files.
Allowed/ Unallowed Usage for Completed Digital Designs
- You CAN sell unlimited printed transfers.
- You CAN sell unlimited completed physical products.
- You CANNOT use any digital designs in bulk production runs of 10,000+ items.
- You CANNOT utilize any type of third party fulfillment site for physical products such as Printful, Cafepress, Sawgrass Go Expressions, Shirtly, Teescape or similar.
- You CANNOT use any part or whole of a completed digital design in your own digital design for sale.
- All digital design at OfLoveandShiplap.us come with UNLIMITED TRANSFER PRINTING LICENSE. This includes printing transfers of Design Membership Exclusive digital designs by design membership holders.
- Transfers must be in printed form of sublimation transfer, white toner transfer, printable vinyl transfer, plastisol transfer, waterslide transfer or similar.
- You MAY NOT send any file for third-party printing to other industry businesses with the intent to re-sell the transfer.
You MAY send any file to independent printers for transfers for use with your business exclusively, should you not have a printer or need a special type of transfer.
Laser Engravers, Sticker/Vinyl Plotters and other Cutting Machines:
- You CAN use our digital designs or elements for laser, vinyl, sticker or similar cuts. You MAY offer laser/CNC cut outs for the purpose of sublimation or other printing of our graphics. You MUST attribute credit to our shop and provide a link in the description to where to purchase the design for cut item if it is a laser or similar cut out. Attribution is not required for sticker, window cling, vinyl, ect cut outs.This product includes unlimited small business licensing for cuts/sticker/vinyl or similar prints. No mass runs allowed. No use of 3rd party printing/cutting services including print on demand.
- You CAN use my products commercially or personally but cannot resell these designs in alternative digital formats for embroidering machines or cutting machines (or any other machines).
- You CAN use my products personally for digital games, educational worksheets, or any other educational usage.
Books, E-Books, or other Publications:
- You CANNOT use these designs for any book, ebook, publication media.
- You MAY NOT use these designs in any giveaway nor share these designs. Licensing is non-transferrable. No freebies, mockups, or downloadable versions allowed.
Most files at www.OfLoveandShiplap.us include mockups for use. Mockups MUST be fully watermarked if they are not provided that way [Digital files from May 2020 forward come with watermarked mockups]. A small business logo on the corner is NOT acceptable watermarking. If you create your own mockups, the picture must be low resolution – no more than 1000×1000 pixels and 150dpi; and fully watermarked. This is NOT optional. Thumbnail graphics must be 150DPI or less, 1500px by 1500px or less, and digital design must be mocked up on a background or picture of a substrate using the “multiply” feature or slightly transparent opacity setting.
DEFINITION: Digital design elements are frames, swatches, clipart, alphabets (not monograms), and other elements which are designed to be used as part of your own designs. These are specifically marked as DESIGN ELEMENTS in the promotional graphic for the listing and under the designated section of our website.
These is a no-limit commercial use policy for all items marketed as design elements.
You may use these elements to create and sell your own designs digitally or on physical goods. The only limitation is that you MAY NOT use these files as-is for resale.
You must incorporate at least 35% your own text, graphics, or other elements to make the completed design your own. Elements must be added in a way that they could not be easily removed and used. This means that text or other elements must overlay our clipart element in some fashion to help deter digital theft.
All digital work that incorporates our design elements must be sold as a flattened PNG. No vector files including SVG’s allowed. No base files (i.e. .ad, .ai, .psd or similar) allowed. The clipart element must not be able to be extracted from the file.
SHIPPING & REFUNDS
Digital files are a downloadable item. No item will be shipped. Due to the nature of this product, refunds will not be issued once an order is system marked as completed.
All designs including their stylistic nature is copywritten by Leanne Clute as the owner and creator of graphic designs at www.ofloveandshiplap.us.
Please join us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/groups/subthatus
Copyright © Of Love and Shiplap and its affiliates, assigns and licensors. All rights reserved.
All orders ship within 1-7 business days via USPS. At this time, we only ship to the United States and Territories – including APO addresses. Our processing time does not reflect time in transit. Time in transit depends on carriers and their current stated transit times.
We are not liable for delays caused by parcel handlers or extenuating circumstances in an area such as a natural disaster or state of emergency.
We do not offer rush processing. If you need an order rushed, please contact us and we will see if we are able to accommodate it based on current order volume.
LOST/ DAMAGED ITEMS
If your item appears to be lost, based on the tracking, please contact USPS. We are unable to provide any assistance until USPS has completed a package search and official proof it is lost is provided to us. If you believe a delivered package was stolen, you must file a police report and provide that to us. It is a jailable offense to file a false police report and to attempt to scam businesses and carrier services by falsely reporting a stolen package. If an item arrived damaged, you MUST provide us with pictures AND retain all packaging and product until USPS declares the damage and approves an insurance payout. Due to an uptick in scammers, USPS has made this a rule.
Orders for physical goods may be cancelled within 48 hours if they have not already been processed to ship. We do not allow cancellation otherwise. We do not allow cancellation on digital design orders.
In general, we do not accept returns. If there is an issue with your order, please let us know. We may accept returns on Sub That Sublimation Canvas and cut wood frames on a case by case basis. Return request must be processed within 5 business days of receiving the package and in original packaging. There is a 20% restocking fee and the cost of shipping will not be refunded. Return shipping is the obligation of the customer. Refunds are issued in the form of store credit only.
Refunds may be issued on a case by case basis if there is an issue with an order. Digital Designs/Goods are not eligible for refunds or returns. White toner media and packaging stickers/magnets are not eligible for return or refunds.