This is a downloadable item. No physical item will be shipped. This pack contains (1) .AFASSETS file for Affinity Designer with 3 Zipper Pull variations in 21 colors. and (1) .AFBRUSHES file for Affinity Designer with 2 style zipper teeth brushes in 21 colors.
To install Affinity brushes on desktop:
In Affinity Photo or Affinity Designer, installed brushes are available from the Brushes Panel, usually located at the top right of your workspace. To import brushes, do one of the following:
- On the Brushes Panel, select Preferences and choose Import Brushes. Browse to the .afbrushes file you want to import, select it and choose Open.
- From an Explorer (Windows) or Finder (macOS) window, browse to the .afbrushes file you want to import. Drag the file over your Affinity app’s window. When the pointer displays a plus sign, drop the file and a dialog will confirm the brushes have been imported.
To install Affinity brushes on iPad:
- Create or open a document in your Affinity app.
- On the right-hand side of your workspace, tap the Brushes Studio’s icon .
- At the top right of the Brushes Studio, tap Preferences and choose Import Brushes.
- Browse to the .afbrushes file you want to import and tap it.
The brushes will be imported into a new category, which is displayed automatically.
To Install ASSETS – follow the same steps as above but under the ASSETS panel. If you do not see your assets panel, click on VIEW –> STUDIO –> ASSETS and it will appear.